Jan 25, 2009

I wanna be a race car driver!





Britt and I got set up with these boys from Tremonton. It was a way fun date! Probably one of the funnest dates I've been on and it was a blind date! (go figure!) They took us to Salt Lake and we went to dinner (olive garden) and after that we went to this race car place (go carts) These two boys are way into racing anything with wheels so of course they kicked our trash! But Britt and I had fun attempting to win....lol me and Britt bumped into each other pretty hard leaving her really sore and me having a bruise!!! We almost got thrown out because we were bumping into each other to much...or in other words "having to much fun!" I think I came in last place (time wise) for both races... but you have to keep in mind i'm the drivers ed teachers daughter so of course I was obeying ALL the rules!! ;) but if we were counting on the actual track...I didn't come in last both times...just one of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment