Apr 10, 2009

The City Wall! (Xi'an)




There was a City Wall they wrapped around the whole city! So we went and rented bikes and rode around it! It was about 6.2 miles so it wasn't bad! But don't even worry!.... Jess and I got a double seater! It was way fun! Our friend Micky went with us (so that's the guy you see in the pictures) I had a bell on my bike so I felt really Chinese because if someone was in my way I rang the bell like crazy! haha just giving them a taste of their own medicine! ;) I was the person who got to steer! (thank goodness!) well at the last stretch Jessica stopped peddling so I pulled over and made her get in front so she had to peddle! lol well it didn't work!... she is the worst at steering! we almost died like 5 times! And then i would freak out because she would almost ram us into the wall so I would try to steer and it would make it worse! haha it was awful!! We were laughing so hard! it was pretty funny! We raced a lot of the Chinese people and that was pretty fun! and then along the west wall i think it was... Micky kept grabbing on to my basket so he wouldn't have to peddle...dang him! So i slammed on my brakes and our bikes crashed into each other! oops! haha my bike made a clanking sounds the rest of the way! haha but along a different note... It was a really pretty view! and there was some fun stuff on the way! like the horse i am on! it was huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment