Apr 10, 2009

if this is what I REALLY look like to chinese people...I will shoot myself! ;) haha




So that night we went and saw the Pagoda Jessica had a BRILLIANT idea! We saw this artist and she said... "we should get our picture drawn!" haha so we thought hmm... ok! that could be fun! oh my gosh! we sat there for TWO HOURS posing! I felt like a little kid because I couldn't sit still and after 30 minutes of me just sitting there smiling he still wasn't done with my mouth! So I was like this is retarded! So I stopped smiling and i was getting grumpy because he wouldn't let us move! haha he kept getting mad at me was like "Smile" well he would actually say it because he didn't know ANY English... he would just grunt and point and me and smile, then drop his smile then smile again so i would get the hint... lol So i would smile and then we would look down and draw and I would make a funny face at him! haha it was awful! I seriously couldn't sit there! then there was this other guy who secretly drew a picture of me and gave it to me afterwards... haha when i saw it I was like OH MY GOSH! He had to draw one of my when I was mad while i had to sit there! So i look like a hobbit in the group picture and then i looked so mad in the other one! lol I showed my head teacher and she said I looked like a Disney princess but a mad version of it!... I didn't really know how to take that.... haha

2 comments:

  1. Jer and Jordan and I were laughing so hard!! Yes, Jordan was over to our house for the weekend. What are these "artists" thinking....hmmmmm....or are they artists????

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know! its AWFUL! I was so pissed! haha its hilarious now but at the time it wasn't at all! stupid chinese people! he is NOT an artist at all! haha

    ReplyDelete