Feb 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home!! :)

My closet to share with two other girls!! yay! The closet is right against the wall (left side) when you walk in and the bathroom is right across from that and then its our room...

This is my bathroom! notice the drain is just on the floor! no seperate shower or nothin! There is however a shower curtain so we were lucky! :) (sorry the pic is tilted i could get it so stand the right way! its way annoying!!!) anyways you get the idea! :) EVERYTHING gets soaking went whenever we shower! its awful!

This is my bedroom, family room and dining room!! All combined into one for our convience! ;) (really...my whole apartment is as big as my room!!) The bed with the pictures on the wall is mine!



This is my little washer! you have to restart it for EVERY cycle!! like the rinse cycle, wash cycle, sping cycle etc...

This is my super fast delux dryer!!!...not! It actually takes at least 2 days for my stuff to dry and it will only take longer when the weather starts to get hotter. its way humid over here!

This is my kitchen! Its about the size of stephanies bathroom! (the one with the tub in it!) So thats it! my home sweet home!! :) (well away from home anways...)

2 comments:

  1. I also did a lesson about the 5 little monkeys!! Enjoy every day that you have with these kids cause it will be so hard to say good bye!! When it rains it will take your clothes a week to dry! Im not even joking one time it took 9 days for my clothes to dry and I just had to wear them damp I couldn't wait any longer! Do you guys have to cook your own meals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you serious!!?? man thats a long team!! holy! the school cafeteria makes us meals but sometimes they are way nasty so I do cook a lot. Plus like to so it gives an excuse. We do have to pay for everything though...like internet our cookie supplies etc... that was a surprise but its ok!

    ReplyDelete