Feb 13, 2009

I'm NO chicken!


This is our cafeteria food! Yes...this is in fact a chickens foot! (Michelle....I know you will just LOVE this!) ;) So hello! i'm in China! of course there is all sorts of weird stuff here and I got to try it! It took me awhile to take a bite out of it because I just kept staring at the bumpy skin and the bones...ugh it was so gross looking! Finally I just closed my mouth and took a bite...and to my suprise...It tasted like chicken!! :) Really it wasn't bad but the whole ligament and spitting out the bones started getting to me so that will probably be the last time I eat a chickens foot!!! They also had pigs blood there but I couldn't do pigs blood AND the chickens foot! plus...thats just gross! But my next food I will try will be dog!!... ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment