Feb 6, 2009

I'm the "man" of the house?!...


So today when Jessica went to get something out of the cuboard there was this nasty HUGE cockroach! I heard this bloody murder scream so I ran in the kitchen to see what the heck was going on... well It was the cockroach. She wouldn't get it and I couldn't just let it crawl all over our food! ugh.... so I put on gloves and went to kill it and I dropped it on accident and it was sqirming all over the place...so then I started to scream and it was awful! Eventually I got it! It ended up to be a sweet victory! My two baby roomates called me the man of the house because I killed the cockroach... I'm not sure I want that title because I don't know if I can kill the future cockroaches of my apartment!!! but I will admit...it was a SWEET victory! :) (sorry the picture is blury) There was no way in heck I was going to get close enough to take a picture! I zoomed in as far as I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment