Feb 22, 2009

My litte Kids! :)



This is Ben! the cutest little boy ever! I love him! he is my little helper. He Speaks really good English and when he comes to class he always comes and gives me a huge hug!!! :) Whenever he sees me he always yells "Teacher Teacher!!" it makes my day! I love all the kids!






This is my little Annie! She is so cute. She is very quiet. I named her on the first day of class because some of the students are new and they don't have English names. So I named a lot my my kids after the nieces and nephews! :) Anways Annie cries for her mom a lot... its way sad but the funny thing is she doesn't talk to anyone unless she knows you really good and even then she won't talk sometimes... She rarely comes to class because lets just put it this way... She is just like cute little miss Annie Bennett!!! having the kids named after the fam helps me a lot! :) I miss you all!




This is Elizabeth and Alan! They are both so cute! Alan can be a little trouble maker and he loves to speak Chinese and he makes fun of you to all his friends. Its quite annoying but when you can get his attention and get him involved in the lesson he is a pretty good student! He knows a lot of English because he has been in the program for a long time now! Elizabeth is darling! :) Her English isn't that good but she works hard and ahh I just love em all! :) You will be seeing a lot of pictures of my kids as time goes on!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of your kids!! So so so cute! If you plan on going to the Great Wall, there are a lot of stairs and its way smoggy there too :) How fun, all these amazing things your getting to see?!!!

    ReplyDelete