Feb 24, 2009

Wow we are idiots!!





So Jessica and I wanted to cook something and we don't have a pan and our head teacher was gone... (we usually borrow hers) our cookie supplies are VERY limited! it pretty much sucks...but anyways... there are two pans for all of us to share so we went to Aaron and Nicks room (they are our buddies) and there door was wide open... so we walk in and no one is there so we go into their kitchen to see if they had a pan...well they did and we were so happy!! WE WERE GOING TO HAVE AMERICAN FOOD!!! YAY! so we grabbed the pan and booked it out of their room... lol well jess and I were in socks so when we started running and went turn the corner we both slipped and rammed...well ramming is putting it to nicely... it was more like a head on collison with the door! Our heads hurt so bad...and other body parts...but to make matters worse the door was this chinese persons door so i don't even have to get into that story! lets just say AWKWARD! It was awful!! Oh my gosh it hurt so bad! I was rolling on my bed in pain! my hand hurt so freaking bad and for the next couple of days my hand was serioulsy so swollen! (have you ever tried to use chopsticks with a swollen, brusied, jammed hand!!!???) it's not very easy and it killed! I would have used a fork...but they don't believe in them!! but talk about an Instant Karma!!?? right!

2 comments:

  1. Jodi! Please don't hurt yourself...I'm sure your mother would appreciate you coming home in one full healthy piece! :) I love reading your blog! Dawna and I (mostly me) are seriously thinking about doing this...next winter!! :) Ah! I love it! All your kids are so stinkin' cute too! I will get some ideas from my mom for activities and send them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JODI!!! You have a blog?! DUDE!!! It looks like you are having a blast! I am SO DANG happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete