Feb 13, 2009

I'm pretty much a China celebrity!


When Jess and I went to the light ceremony we had an hour to kill so we went with our chinese coordinater for our school we teach at her name is Gloria... she is way cool! anyways.. She took us to this historical site and we were walking up tons and tons of stairs and when we got to about the fourth floor these girls asked us to be in a picture with them...so we thought hey why not!!! After that someone else came up to us and asked us the same thing...so again we took a picture with them. This went on for about 15 minutes! there was a line of people waiting to get their pictures with us! it was so funny! So I ask myself....Is it my personal charm and magnatism or is it my blonde hair and white skin??? I will let you decide! ;) My bet is my blonde hair and white skin!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha that's so funny. I'm betting it's your blond hair. When my family went with our cousins to Disneyworld all these Chinese people kept asking my little blond cousin to be in their picture...but not my sisters and me :)

    ReplyDelete