Feb 11, 2009

My first day of teaching!


Today was my first day of teaching! yay! One down...150 to go! (something like that) The kids were SO cute!! :) I already have fallen in love with them! I teach kindgerten and they are ages 3-5 and 5-7 so its pretty fun! Some of the kids are new to the program so they don't have English names. My teaching partner Aaron and i got to name them today! :) I was naming after the neices and nephews! It will help when i get home sick! :) But anyways...for my first lesson plan we made monkey puppets and then I had a a crocodile puppet already made (it was so cute!!) I colored the sock green and then broke off the prongs of a plastic fork for the teeth. then after all of our monkies were made I taught them the song "five little monkeys swinging in a tree"they loved me chasing them with the crocodile puppet! So if I had to rate myself i would give myself a....7.5 or 8 out of 10 lol just kidding! I got a lot of work to do! its harder then I thought it was going to be. But I think i will just LOVE it and its turning into the best thing i have ever done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment