Mar 9, 2009

Meet my China mom!


Meet my China mom!.... Her name is Christina Wong and she is absolutly awesome! :) we love her so much! She is in her 50's but sure doesn't act like it! haha I am so glad we met them because they have been such a huge help! They do all our communicating for us and show us around town! They have taken us to some pretty sweet places! We love hanging out with them! Its so funny though because she is TINY! my hips go to her waist! haha she hates it when I stand next to her...she says it doesn't help that i'm white! (shes not use to all the attention!) ;) I look so fat when I stand next to her though so thats the only down fall but we love spending time with them! They are pretty protecitve...they told us..."As far as we are concerned...you are our kids!" haha (they don't have any kids) We were telling them about our vacation plans and they said.."well we don't like the sound of that..its to dangerous for you guys..." its pretty funny! I am so happy we met them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment