Mar 25, 2009

gettin down and dirty!




This was for sure one of my favorite things I did in Yangshou! We did this on our fist day and we rode our peddle bikes to the cave! It was a way cold ride!! We rode for at least 3 miles I would even maybe say 4! it was really fun though because we were taking pictures and making videos on our bikes...we almost crashed a few times but hey...its all fun and games right!? :)
The mud cave was so cool! we had a guide take us into the cave and everyone was like are you serious!? because he kept saying... "look! this rock looks like a beautiful girl!" or my favorite... "this looks like a hand but with two thumbs!" we were like what the! he basically BS his way through the cave. We climbed this rock called snow mountain and its really steep and wet.. (that would be completely prohibited in America!) they would probably make you sign a release form saying if you died it wasn't their fault! haha but it was way fun! we were so high up the pictures are way dark so we will have to lighten them up. After the tour we got to go play in the mud caves and that was rockin! I was caked with mud! I was even finding mud days later! After we got done playing they made us wash off..but no worries..the water was FREEZING! it was so cold that after 5 seconds under it you got a brain freeze! I don't think I have been that cold ever! it was not fun! they made me go back 3 different times to wash off even more because I never passed the inspection! I was so mad! haha they took us to an all natural hot springs after and it probably really wasn't that hot (prob luke warm) but since we were so cold it was a little piece of heaven! :) so so fun!

3 comments:

  1. Trying to post a comment lets see if it works

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so jealous you got to go to China. Looks like you had a blast! If you want to check out my blog, its babradshawfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete