Mar 9, 2009

Tea Time!


Tea is very popular over here in China! Whenever we go out to eat they ALWAYS give us some sort of tea or if you ask for it (in chinese...of course) then they will give you water! But wait!... Not just ANY water...they give you HOT BOILING WATER! its just wonderful! I love the feeling I get when I burn my tounge with the freaking water everytime! It's just awesome! haha I usually let it cool for a while but by the time its cool enough to drink your meal is gone and your so thirsty that you don't even feel your thirst anymore...gotta love it!

Christine and Lawrence (Her husband) took us to meet some of their family and we had tea time! they did this tea ritual I guess you could call it and its very special its kinda like a prayer and something sacred so it was really cool to see! and the china sets they have here are absolutly beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment