Mar 19, 2009

Someday my Prince will come!!

This is at the fish market we went shopping to for dinner! yummy! They let you hold everything so you can"check it out!" haha Jessica couldn't do it! it was hilarious! She was freaking out! But I wanted to try frog so that's what I chose for dinner but she said that that kind of frog isn't good.... so next time she is going to order this really good frog and she will cook it for me! I'm pretty excited! :)So I picked up this frog and I was thinking!..."How wonderful would life be if all I had to do was kiss a frog for my prince!...hmmm wonderful! lets see...? should I try it!!??" haha Christine was freaking out! she was saying "Don't Jodi! Don't really kiss it!" she thought I was serious! It was really funny! And for all of you who are wondering... I didn't really kiss the frog! But I will find my Prince one day!!! just not in china! I haven't gotten yellow fever yet! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh come on JODI!! You let me down! I totally see you as a frog kissin' girl! You know- a daring, try-all-if-it-isn't-going-to-kill-me kind of girl! I LOVE the dress! You look so great in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I am that kind of girl...maybe I will now just because you basically called me a chicken for not doing it! haha

    ReplyDelete