Mar 20, 2009

Probably the difference between man and the monkeys is that the monkeys are merely bored, while man has boredom plus imagination! -Lin Yutang


When Jess and I get bored....don't even worry! We will come up with something to do! So Friday night rolls around....and here we sat at home with nothing to do! My head teacher Jeanette was going to go to walking street (this big shopping place) So we decided to go with her! We treated ourselves to McDonald's (some treat!..) haha and we were just walking around trying to find something to do! Then my eye caught the coolest thing ever!!! It was this retro makeup! every color you could want...but wait! It gets better! its all glittery! haha So we both looked at each other and thought of the same idea! So we bargained the girl down to a awesome price and we were on our way! haha
When we got home I did Jessica's makeup and then she did mine! it was pretty funny! We even put on fake eyelashes! :) (oh and our whole outfits are from china....) we were going for the more Chinese look! (you should see some of these models over here! haha I think we hit it right on!) So then we were just crazy the rest of the night and it was so much fun! everyone was like "Oh no! what are the twins up to now!??" (everyone calls us the blondie's or the twins...) Then we showed are head teacher and her face was PRICELESS! we had a camera ready and we took the picture right as she opened her door! haha all she said was "ahh! Barf!" haha it was so funny and really fun! So that's what I mean when that quote says "Probably the difference between man and the monkeys is that the monkeys are merely bored, while man has boredom plus imagination!" Lin Yutang
Haha we may be bored but we do got some sort of imagination! :)

2 comments:

  1. lol!!!! Jodi, I am just dying! This is so funny! I just LOVE the picture of you pointing to your "I -heart-CHINA" hat! Dude- cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! It was pretty funny that we actually have those hats! they are way funny! that night has been the only time I have ever worn them... and it will prob be the last unless I dress up again! :) we have fun though!

    ReplyDelete